- 2 engine test benches are available for the base engine development and prototype testing.
- 1 Rolling road test bench allows drivability applications and simulations.
- Several data acquisition and application tools are available for testing and application of the engine systems in the field.
- Unigraphics 3-D CAD systems are used for design and modelling
- Integrated machining capabilities for prototype and small series parts allows short term access for the major machining work.
- A spacious workshop for assembling and optimizing of prototype parts and vehicles gives an ideal base for project handling.
- Highly qualified and motivated staff allows for target-oriented and competent development activities
- 2 universal Hot test rigs are used to optimize and map various kinds of supercharging devises and systems
- Several data acquisition and analyzing tools are available for data analyzing and prozessing
- 2 fully automated and controlled test benches are available for endurance runs of various Gasoline and Diesel engine sizes.
- 3 test benches in connection with an emission test bench and indicating systems are available for development, optimization and component testing of engines
- A spacious assembly workshop allows a quick preparing and mounting of the engines or components to be tested, outside of the test cells
- In the machine shop, parts and repairs can be done in-house if needed during testing.
- Highly qualified and motivated staff allows target oriented and competent development activities.